Point Data Database
4.1 Point Data Database
RAMADDA also supports creating a database of point observations
- Download the following file to disk.
- Go to the top level Data folder
- Go to
- Select the Point Database entry type under Geo Data.
- Select the file you downloaded above.
- Once the file is loaded into the data base, the search form is displayed.
- Click on the link to see the fields.
- From the search form, select the format.
- From the search form, select a region and output as .
- Try using the advanced search features and other output types.