Creating, editing and managing content in RAMADDA
2.1 Creating, editing and managing content in RAMADDA
Now, lets create some example folders and upload some files.
- Create a new Folder
- Go to the menu
- Note: If there isn't a "New Folder" link available
it probably means you are not logged in or do not have
permissions to create a new entry here.
- For Name enter "Test Folder" and press "Add Folder".
- Upload a file to the new folder
- In the Test folder go to and just
select some file to upload.
- Once uploaded go the menu
- Change the name of the entry, change its location and date range
and press Save.
- Go back to the Test Folder and add a few more folders and files to it.
Make sure you select some spatial region and time ranges.
- Click on one of the entries to view it.
- Delete the entry with the menu
- Moving and copying entries
- Click and drag the icon of one of the File entries and drop it on one of the Folder entries
- Add one of the Folder entries to your "Data Cart" by navigating to the Folder and clicking on the "Add to Cart" icon in the toolbar (or through the
- Now navigate back to the Test Folder and select one of the File entries
and select the menu. Select the Folder
you added to your Data Cart.