RAMADDA supports different kinds of search - text, geospatial, metadata
Go to the ICTP/AAP search form.
Enter some search term (e.g., "Data")
- Refine your search by opening the Search Again section. Select "Folder" as type.
- Refine your search further - open the Properties section and under Tag select "idv"
We can limit our search to specific entry types and search in the metadata for that type.
- Go to the Advanced Search form.
- Under Type select "Workshop Participant"
- Click on the link to narrow the search to the selected type
- There should now be a Workshop Participant section
- Select a Country and/or and Interest (e.g., "software") and press Search
We can also browse the metadata.
- Go to the Browse page
- Open any of the metadata sections and select a value
- Go back to the Browse page
and click on the listing icon: for a value listing of the metadata
RAMADDA also supports distributed search across a set of repositories.
Note: This facility needs more work.
- Go to the Search form at
Unidata's RAMADDA repository
- Enter some search term, e.g., "Data"
- Open the Remote Search Settings section and select all of the repositories
- Press Search Remote Repositories